KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/10/03 10:10 PM Posted 27/10/03 10:10 PM hey guys and girls my fist post and im 16% *beep*. petrol_dan, 16% is not nearly enough for this site ... :lol: Enjoy the community my friend.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 27/10/03 10:23 PM Posted 27/10/03 10:23 PM There has got to be some mistake ! I am straight as and scored 40 !!!! Does this make me the queerest of them all?Should I repsray the T F Ag ?Minces back to closet to contemplate life.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/10/03 10:27 PM Posted 27/10/03 10:27 PM There has got to be some mistake ! I am straight as and scored 40 !!!! Does this make me the queerest of them all?Should I repsray the T F Ag ?Minces back to closet to contemplate life. Numbers don't lie?
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 28/10/03 12:35 AM Posted 28/10/03 12:35 AM well after all the colour wars, I hate to admit this...but the salesman said I think that phantom looks the best, so I bought one.Perhaps I have a genetic disposition to be agreeable.I'snt that strange sixfan, my dealer (principal) and his wife both turned their noses up when I said the GT would look good in phantom with orange stripes.The dealers wife liked the GT-P in HgAg , man she has got class!! B) Both her and the dealer (principal) reckon the GT in Vixen would look much better than Venom, and no, that did'nt swing it for me I had already made my mind up before that. Colin Lane (dealer principal) was quite impressed with the Shelby stripes as a personal touch.So there you go Dealer of the year (Country) 2002/3 reckons GT-P in HgAg with black stripes and GT in Vixen with Shelby stripes.......us Mandurah people are all class. B) :D
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/10/03 03:18 AM Posted 28/10/03 03:18 AM 16% here........ I was worried when it went to 100%, until I realised it was an ad for the pet quiz.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 28/10/03 03:20 AM Posted 28/10/03 03:20 AM 30% & I blame it on Chiptorque for giving me more whoosh in my turbo.Scotty
axw01 Legacy Donating Member 127 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 29/10/03 09:54 AM Posted 29/10/03 09:54 AM 20% here... I too was worried when it went to 100%!!!!
whatever Member 76 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: Brisbane Posted 29/10/03 10:24 AM Posted 29/10/03 10:24 AM 26% for me
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 29/10/03 10:13 PM Posted 29/10/03 10:13 PM Fer ferks sake.Wasn't really interested in even reading this topic originally. I'm one of those who regret the hijacking of perfectly good word, to relace another perfectly good word. Pooofterrr........Guess my 20 score says it all.No opologies. Let me know if I should visit the feelings shop.......
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 30/10/03 06:20 AM Posted 30/10/03 06:20 AM No opologies. Let me know if I should visit the feelings shop....... Might be a tad late for you me old son ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now