silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/09/10 09:27 AM Posted 13/09/10 09:27 AM Hey all,Well have been advised by my dealer that my new FG F6 will be ready tomorrow arvo so needless to say it will be a sleepless night.Have the day off tomorrow but wont be ready till later in the afternoon.Cant wait .............will post pics when I finally stop driving it as it will be a late night tomorrow.
sbooker Member 25 Member For: 16y 27d Posted 13/09/10 09:43 AM Posted 13/09/10 09:43 AM Cool mate. I'm getting mine on Wednesday or Thursday. Looking forward to it.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 13/09/10 11:24 AM Posted 13/09/10 11:24 AM sweet, there well be no chance in hell you'll be sleeping tonight mate. Looking forward to seeing it. What colour?
Sutto Member 15 Member For: 16y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/09/10 07:45 AM Posted 14/09/10 07:45 AM Mate I was the same.... the night before I had a sh*t sleep and couldn't sleep past 5am.Great car though.... worth the loss of sleep.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 19/09/10 12:10 AM Posted 19/09/10 12:10 AM
Sutto Member 15 Member For: 16y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/10 01:23 PM Posted 19/09/10 01:23 PM Hows the new car Silverman???
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 19/09/10 01:36 PM Posted 19/09/10 01:36 PM I dont think he has gone home yet lol!
silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/09/10 09:09 AM Author Posted 20/09/10 09:09 AM Hey all,Sorry but been driving the hell out of my new beast. All I can say is what a car !!!! Will have some time tomorrow so I will take some pics and post them up.FYI the car is a;Silhouette6 speed manualleather dark argentstintsmatsThis car really is something else and makes a great companion to my BA xr6turbo.Anyway I am going for a drive, so later............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now