XrSexc Member 47 Member For: 16y 7m Posted 10/09/10 06:57 AM Posted 10/09/10 06:57 AM Gey guys, just wanted your thoughts on this!How would a BF XR6 Turbo with 6sp auto go in a straight line against a Mazda 3 MPS manual? I know I should just race and see what happens, but as I live about 3 hours away from any racing facilities, I can't really do this any time soon... So I'm just curious as to which car would come out on top, in a straight line?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/10 07:00 AM Posted 10/09/10 07:00 AM No comp. XRT by lenths.
power_slide Hitting the apex Legacy Donating Member 596 Member For: 17y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Miranda Posted 10/09/10 07:20 AM Posted 10/09/10 07:20 AM Are they both stock?If so wheels magazine should be able to tell uIf not what are the mods?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 10/09/10 07:26 AM Posted 10/09/10 07:26 AM Im modded, but ive raced a few... They keep up in first, probably due to my awsome starts... but once I hit second its all over... Great little cars, I'd get one before an xr5T..
XrSexc Member 47 Member For: 16y 7m Posted 10/09/10 07:29 AM Author Posted 10/09/10 07:29 AM Mazda 3 MPS is stock as a rock. XR6 Turbo only has Bluepower cold air intake and the centre muffler removed.
power_slide Hitting the apex Legacy Donating Member 596 Member For: 17y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Miranda Posted 10/09/10 07:31 AM Posted 10/09/10 07:31 AM Tuned?
XrSexc Member 47 Member For: 16y 7m Posted 10/09/10 07:35 AM Author Posted 10/09/10 07:35 AM Not tuned.... yet! hehe
power_slide Hitting the apex Legacy Donating Member 596 Member For: 17y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Miranda Posted 10/09/10 07:38 AM Posted 10/09/10 07:38 AM Stick to the STD times on both then
XrSexc Member 47 Member For: 16y 7m Posted 10/09/10 07:50 AM Author Posted 10/09/10 07:50 AM Which is...?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/10 07:55 AM Posted 10/09/10 07:55 AM MPS is 0-100 6.7 with 14.6 qtrT is 5.8?? with 13.2 qtr roughly??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now