XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 21/10/03 03:22 AM Posted 21/10/03 03:22 AM What is a loyalty card? What techniques did you use to get money off the t? I used an Elders card. Gives you cheaper fuel at BP and Caltex plus other discounts. Plus 12% off the new price at any Ford dealer. Then it comes down to the old fashiond Haggle.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 21/10/03 03:30 AM Posted 21/10/03 03:30 AM what is an 'elders card'?
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 21/10/03 03:50 AM Posted 21/10/03 03:50 AM The NZ price for the Turbo is $56,400. But no one pays that unless they are stupid. Can get it a fair bit cheaper through loyalty cards etc. I got mine for abotu the same price as the XR6 was. Damnitt!!! :D Oh well.
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 21/10/03 08:24 PM Posted 21/10/03 08:24 PM what is an 'elders card'? Basically its a credit card but not accepted at all places like Visa or Mastercard. It links with certain products and companys to get discounts etc. Elders ( EVIA ) I think is only in NZ, but there must be something in Aussie similar to this.
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 25d Posted 22/10/03 01:19 AM Author Posted 22/10/03 01:19 AM I recently went to discountnewcars.com.au and saw that there is an option on the xr8 ute that you can get premium sound. This would include the colour screen. So, is it just the turbo ute that you cant get the colour screen, am I right??
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/10/03 06:38 AM Posted 22/10/03 06:38 AM I recently went to discountnewcars.com.au and saw that there is an option on the xr8 ute that you can get premium sound. This would include the colour screen. So, is it just the turbo ute that you cant get the colour screen, am I right??Premium sound with the color screen isn't available on any ute. it's possible that who ever they are using for there quotes is changing the entire command centre so the color screen can be installed into the ute, I think think this might be the case because did you see the price of the upgrade $2950.00!!!!!!!! Bloody hell!!!!!!!! For that price you would want to have the singer in the passenger seat doin it live for ya!!!!!!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/10/03 07:34 AM Posted 22/10/03 07:34 AM I recently went to discountnewcars.com.au and saw that there is an option on the xr8 ute that you can get premium sound. This would include the colour screen. So, is it just the turbo ute that you cant get the colour screen, am I right??Premium sound with the color screen isn't available on any ute. it's possible that who ever they are using for there quotes is changing the entire command centre so the color screen can be installed into the ute, I think think this might be the case because did you see the price of the upgrade $2950.00!!!!!!!! Bloody hell!!!!!!!! For that price you would want to have the singer in the passenger seat doin it live for ya!!!!!!! For that price, I'd want hand relief at intermission. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now