Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Taree
Posted

Keep it as is just a bit of a tidy up, chances are that your car is only going up in value dont rip it apart

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

:stirthepot: 's

Dont bother wasting your cash....

Keep it low k... Buy a little sh*tter... Run around in that... Maybe a tx3 turbo... Wind up the boost on that...

Sell Brock later and buy a decent machine if you want something quick AND hot looking!

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

@Benji_vs. I have been driving since I was 8 and I live on a property. I raced go carts for two years with good placings. I currently race speedway. I can drive better than most of the dickheads u see on the road. I haved owned 19 cars so far including 2 vl turbo's. a f100 with a 351 cleeeevo. dont talk to me like im some little kid who doesnt know wat he's talking bout. my dad has taught me almost everthing he nows and he's fkn good.I have worked on cars since I remember. so yeah, no hard feelings, but please dont stereo-type me coz u dont now me at all.

cheers :)

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

LOL owned :-)

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Is the engine gonna be built? Or just stock bottom end and pray???

What about injection???

As we are going to take it step by step to start with it it will not be biult but later yes.

As for injection after market computor and injectors as needed.

Still running standard computor for basic things like idle,auto

Ian

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Jacko stick around mate, you'll fit in just fine..

But as everyone else has said, if you own a genuine Brockie don't ruin it restore it. If you want a quick turbo falcon it might be best to save your coin and get a later model to start with.

Say you save for the next two years then buy the car at 17, spend a year driving it on your L's and modifying it by the time you got your P's you'll have a really nice streeter with plenty of go that you wont be allowed to drive till ya 21bangcomputer.gif

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

@Benji_vs. I have been driving since I was 8 and I live on a property. I raced go carts for two years with good placings. I currently race speedway. I can drive better than most of the dickheads u see on the road. I haved owned 19 cars so far including 2 vl turbo's. a f100 with a 351 cleeeevo. dont talk to me like im some little kid who doesnt know wat he's talking bout. my dad has taught me almost everthing he nows and he's fkn good.I have worked on cars since I remember. so yeah, no hard feelings, but please dont stereo-type me coz u dont now me at all.

cheers :)

As Worm said owned. bowdown.gif

I think some wee came outspit.gif

Stick around champ. Just bring your goat to reception

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Welcome to the forum mate

Clean it sell it and buy an XR6T :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d
Posted

I think all the driving exp on a property and on the go kart track has nothing on driving on the roads dude stick n/a till you have a couple of yrs under your belt on the road and the insurance is down and you have a little respect

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Suburbs Melbourne
Posted (edited)

@Benji_vs. I have been driving since I was 8 and I live on a property. I raced go carts for two years with good placings. I currently race speedway. I can drive better than most of the dickheads u see on the road. I haved owned 19 cars so far including 2 vl turbo's. a f100 with a 351 cleeeevo. dont talk to me like im some little kid who doesnt know wat he's talking bout. my dad has taught me almost everthing he nows and he's fkn good.I have worked on cars since I remember. so yeah, no hard feelings, but please dont stereo-type me coz u dont now me at all.

cheers :)

Fair enough mate I wasn't trying to stereotype you so no hard feelings either, what I was getting at was that a. You wont be able to drive it legally (not in most states anyway), b. a race track is different to a public road and c. You have a nice car which is fairly rare so strapping a turbo on it will not make it go up in value.

You probably have far better skills than I do, I dont debate that but the coppers who are pulling you over and defecting your car and fineing you for driving a turboed car wont give a damn. So sorry if it sounded like I was bursting your bubble.

:bangcomputer:

BTW im only 25 so do what I did, have a semi powerful P plater car then once you get on your full licence go for gold and buy your turboed monster, that way everyone is happy. :funnydance:

Edited by Benji_vs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...