Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 06/09/10 11:56 PM Posted 06/09/10 11:56 PM I'll double check the paperwork tonight but I'm pretty sure it just says LH, RH, and Center Diff Bushes
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 26d Gender: Male Posted 07/09/10 09:29 AM Posted 07/09/10 09:29 AM just thought id throw this out but I work in parts at the ford dealer where I live and I might see what I can chase up tomorrow and see if I can find the part numbers for the bushes. Ill post back if I find anything out though.
SilkG6ET Member 43 Member For: 17y 1m 10d Posted 07/09/10 11:02 AM Posted 07/09/10 11:02 AM (edited) Many here would appreciate the effort - thanks.I've been waiting for this as mine needs doing and I don't want to do it twice. Edited 10/09/10 10:58 AM by RHR No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 08/09/10 01:44 AM Posted 08/09/10 01:44 AM The part number I was given for the new style rear bush is 8R2Z-4B425-AA I hope this clears up the missing detail.The number was supplied by a Ford tech from AFF.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/09/10 02:23 AM Posted 08/09/10 02:23 AM These bushes have been avail from ford parts from the 6th of July! Though as a punter you really had to pester them to get it done under warranty!
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 26d Gender: Male Posted 08/09/10 02:48 AM Posted 08/09/10 02:48 AM yeah checked at work this morning and the new part number is as PHANTMXR6 said, 8R2Z4B425AA. Although the listing only states it as being for FG auto's from June 2010 onwards. Although when I checked it out further I didn't see any change to anything else to the diff so running that part number would be fine I'm thinking but early last year there was a supersession with the bush which was to BAF4B425SF and the style of the bush was changed (rubber wasn't so hard and sh1ty like) with the new one. That bush is listed though for manuals and autos from BF series 1 right through to FG's in June 2010 where the new part number takes over. Hope this has maybe cleared it up a little.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 08/09/10 03:09 AM Posted 08/09/10 03:09 AM nice work
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/09/10 03:35 AM Posted 08/09/10 03:35 AM Anyone got theirs replaced under warranty yet?
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m 2d Gender: Male Posted 08/09/10 04:21 AM Posted 08/09/10 04:21 AM Great work on the part number I'll be getting this done by the end of year for sure.
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 08/09/10 10:06 AM Posted 08/09/10 10:06 AM had mine changed in my fg manual last week...bit more road noise than the stock...you can tell its a harder bush by the ride...If it last I'll be happy with that...........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now