Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

roflmbo.gif

Why am I laughing. Probably me too!

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted

LOL! You couldn't be further from the truth mate...

Your the one that's lost his nuts and married lol.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

im spewing my car is f*cked at the moment!!! :'( my eyes lit up when I saw this!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 9d
Posted

Sorry forgot to say, I don't mind morning or afternoon. It'd be good if there were two spots and we were split that we could stay and watch?

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Thanks for your post accelrate. Like I mentioned, I've put you on the waiting list so if a spot (or spots) free up, I'll give you first preference :dontknow:

Updated the first post with the agreed morning and afternoon list :thumbsup:

Driver Dynamics told me they no longer do the 20 min classroom session at the beginning and start the skidpanning straight away to maximise skidpan time.

Also, I will PM out Driver Dynamics documentation (timings, venue, etc.) to the deposit paid participants.

Remember

- No spectators allowed.

- Pump tyres up to 40 psi

- Remove or secure down all loose items inside your vehicle.

- FordXR6Turbo rules also apply where relevent to this event (as listed in first post).

:beerchug:

Edited by EvilDaifu
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

So, hoping by now you would have received Driver Dynamics info sheets PM'ed out to you by me.

I'll find out what time lunch will be - especially what time the earliest the afternoon session participants can arrive to participate in lunch then the skidpan.

Please let me know if you won't be participating in the lunch.

At this stage, it's going to be sausages on bread with tomato sauce (onions optional) and soft drink/water. Plus what ever else you feel like bringing along to BBQ. I'll work out the cost for 2 sausages each, bread and a soft drink (or water) and we can then split the cost if you think that's the easiest. But certainly not against anyone willing to share anything else they want to bring along. Just let me know what you think on this :crybaby:

Because the BBQ there is a bit dodgy - I think we should bring our own BBQ. Does anyone have a portable BBQ they are willing to loan us? If there is a cost involved, please let me know. I can bring a gas bottle. As a last resort, I can bring one of those little cartridge gas top stoves - but sadly it aint the same experience as a good ol' BBQ :buttonit:

Also, just to let you know, there will be defensive driving course being run there at the same time as our skidpan sessions. But I am advised by Driver Dynamics that they won't be using the skid pan and won't interfere with our use of the skidpan. The skidpan is solely for us to use on that day. :3gears:

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Got your info. Thanks again Gary. I'd be keen to chip in for snags. Cheese and sauce too please. stirthepot.gif Don't have a bbq at present. bangcomputer.gif

Anyone want to hook up somewhere along the monash to convoy over there in the morning? Maybe warrigal rd or something like that for the guys in the east.

beerchug.gif

Edited by GR8XR6
  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted

Where do you live again Darren?

I'll be getting there on the ring road - don't have an etag.

Maybe meet at Elsternwick Maccas?

Your in Carrum Downs or something arent u Worm?

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Im in Narre South...

I'll meet Darren on way through... Then we can head to your place and go up nepean???

Can you get a day pass Jarrod??? Then we can just jump on the bolte and head straight up the tulla?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...