tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/07/10 07:11 AM Posted 04/07/10 07:11 AM Same thing happened before the FG with some parts, I.e. they started fitting FG headlights etc. to the BF.I did a revs check on the car before I got it. Does it have the model on it?
scoutxr6t Member 12 Member For: 16y 3m 4d Posted 05/07/10 05:45 AM Author Posted 05/07/10 05:45 AM No it doesn't have the model. I've emailed ford and requested confirmation. Have to wait and see.
4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 05/07/10 06:06 AM Posted 05/07/10 06:06 AM (edited) how many kms mate? I would say a possible gearbox change under warranty.. and they upgraded it.. part from that, everything looks bf to me.. considering I own one too ..same interior, cluster.. your steering wheel is out of a xt.. no xr6 came with those.. all came with leather steering wheels.. (I think?? ) I would take some parts out.. normally there is stickers on them all.. some say bf some say build dates.. so you can get an idea of when it was made.. Edited 05/07/10 06:08 AM by 4DZILR
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 05/07/10 06:35 AM Posted 05/07/10 06:35 AM I would think ford know what they made so if they say ba then that's what she is, albeit with a 6 speed ya lucky bugger.What he said...
scoutxr6t Member 12 Member For: 16y 3m 4d Posted 06/07/10 07:00 AM Author Posted 06/07/10 07:00 AM Ford got back to me late today, Its a . . . . . . 2005 BF XR6T.So the mystery is solved.4DZILR - it's got 50,000kms. I think it can be seen in one of the photos I put up.Thanks for all the help guys.
JK 47 Legacy Donating Member 161 Member For: 19y 6d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/05/12 12:27 PM Posted 30/05/12 12:27 PM I have never seen a BA with a 6speed, but I have seen a early BF with a 4speed,and I would like to see a BF with FG headlights,it would look a little strange with the main [or low beam] on the inside ,maybe. J K..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now