mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/10 11:14 AM Posted 05/07/10 11:14 AM well I wanted a bite and got a few more manuals ace ?? u sure ? how u guys push the clutch in ?? they pretty heavy
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 05/07/10 11:37 AM Posted 05/07/10 11:37 AM there was 4 I know of - least we come when we say we are gonna not pull out the night before
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/10 11:51 AM Posted 05/07/10 11:51 AM I saw how many autos were goin the night b4 hehe wish I came, hope to see u guys soon !!
TerryF Member 125 Member For: 18y 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/07/10 05:20 AM Posted 09/07/10 05:20 AM what happened to the video Murph?
Murph-51 Member 83 Member For: 17y 13d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 09/07/10 02:17 PM Posted 09/07/10 02:17 PM ok ok I'll get on to it!!! I'm so busy with getting ready for my wedding!!! lol I have to convert the vid to forum friendly format, and then up load to here and there........... I will make an effort tomorrow if I remember after I have detailed a 74 XB GS (one of the bridle cars)Murph!
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/07/10 02:38 AM Posted 10/07/10 02:38 AM no excuses,just get the vids on here!!
Murph-51 Member 83 Member For: 17y 13d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 10/07/10 04:29 AM Posted 10/07/10 04:29 AM ha ha, just because you know most of them are of you, well your behind anyways lol
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/07/10 05:04 AM Author Posted 10/07/10 05:04 AM Why were you videoing his behi...oh never mind.Browns Plains gang hey
Murph-51 Member 83 Member For: 17y 13d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 10/07/10 03:08 PM Posted 10/07/10 03:08 PM OK, HERES THE VID(S) HOPEFULLY
Murph-51 Member 83 Member For: 17y 13d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 10/07/10 03:09 PM Posted 10/07/10 03:09 PM OK ITS 1:09AM IN THE MORNING HOW DO I ATTACH A VID?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now