g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 24/08/10 02:46 AM Posted 24/08/10 02:46 AM just after I bought mine late last year I got it dynoe"d & got a tune done, then took it out back 2 stock been happy with it ever since,thru it back in the other nite & went 2 drags I am amature at this first time 4me here r results.
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/10 01:58 AM Posted 26/08/10 01:58 AM just after I bought mine late last year I got it dynoe"d & got a tune done, then took it out back 2 stock been happy with it ever since,thru it back in the other nite & went 2 drags I am amature at this first time 4me here r results. good times, just to confirm, that's completely stock now ?I don't get how anyone gets any traction with these things. Even on the street without misbehaving too much I get lots of traction issues.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/08/10 02:32 AM Posted 26/08/10 02:32 AM pretty sure it's tune only
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/10 12:12 AM Posted 27/08/10 12:12 AM Tune only isn't really stock. With the stupid single spinner I am surprised anyone gets a 14 let alone a 12. I used to think it was no big deal but now it's loosened up it's damned annoying!
g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 27/08/10 11:06 PM Posted 27/08/10 11:06 PM just after I bought mine late last year I got it dynoe"d & got a tune done, then took it out back 2 stock been happy with it ever since,thru it back in the other nite & went 2 drags I am amature at this first time 4me here r results. yes dyno figures r tune loaded that tune before drags that night.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now