PH00NN Member 51 Member For: 19y 7m Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 28/05/10 03:55 AM Posted 28/05/10 03:55 AM I have some matte black argents on ebay at the moment with tyres (Yokohama Advan V103's)- the wheels and tyres are like new - over $3K's worth, starting bid - $1600Somebody is going to get a good deal.
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 28/05/10 04:10 AM Posted 28/05/10 04:10 AM argent fail Get out of the thread then ya DSG =P
KLR250 Member 60 Member For: 16y 5m 21d Posted 10/06/10 01:38 PM Posted 10/06/10 01:38 PM my car 19" agents
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 10/06/10 02:37 PM Posted 10/06/10 02:37 PM A good mate of mine just bought NFORCD's old Bionic F6 - looks bombed with the argents on, but I have to say I think the 19's look far better and in-place on a BF...save the 20's for FG's. I was a fan of the argents on my old car too <<<<
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/06/10 03:36 AM Posted 11/06/10 03:36 AM Lol no way.You would only go 19's cause either they came with the car or you were all anal over grip, ride quality and load rating.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/06/10 04:17 AM Posted 11/06/10 04:17 AM I know it's not Bionic , but it is blue
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/06/10 04:21 AM Posted 11/06/10 04:21 AM Ahh 19's!!Put it away!
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 11/06/10 04:36 AM Posted 11/06/10 04:36 AM haha I must admit Dillz, I have a set of dark argent 20s for my car but I have since swapped back to my twisty 19s for more grip and ride quality. I guess 20s are good for summer when you are just more cruising around looking good LOL good to have both sets IMO
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/06/10 04:39 AM Posted 11/06/10 04:39 AM Lol fair enough.You could muzz it up and have 19's on the back and 20's on the front
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 11/06/10 04:47 AM Posted 11/06/10 04:47 AM haha yeh I thought about that, will probs play around with them but gonna leave the 19s on for tuning.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now