JET-270 Legacy Donating Member 153 Member For: 15y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/01/12 10:18 AM Posted 24/01/12 10:18 AM That 4 link looks great! Watched the videos on BPT as well..might be a worthwhile investment. Remember the $5900 also doesn't include the shock/spring combo
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/12 10:22 AM Posted 24/01/12 10:22 AM wow doesnt include thatthat just makes it even worse. fark thatill stick to my leafs that dont tramp touch wood
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/01/12 08:33 PM Posted 24/01/12 08:33 PM Are yours stock leaf springs FF? Just wondering as completely stock mine has only tramped on one occasion.. But maybe that's cause the sh*tty dunflops give way so easy..
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/12 07:21 AM Posted 25/01/12 07:21 AM (edited) yes sorry all stock suspension. if I lower and I get tramp, will go back to stock setup. if I get different new tyres and it tramps I will go back to the stock tyres. tramp = ghey Edited 25/01/12 07:21 AM by fordfreak1
SMURF6 Jamie Legacy Donating Member 380 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Maroubra, Sydney, NSW Posted 26/01/12 01:33 AM Posted 26/01/12 01:33 AM I think after hearing everybody's thoughts I will just wait it out until I save enough to get the carbon art rear end. Its just not worth wasting anymore money fixing the problem with little fix ups. I spent enough doing the Tein EDFC's and the Super low leafs and all the bushings and still getting tramp.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/01/12 10:59 AM Posted 26/01/12 10:59 AM ouch smurf that sucks, so your not getting the tramp rods then?
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Posted 27/01/12 01:54 AM Posted 27/01/12 01:54 AM go buy caltracks. I got bulk power and run 275's and 295's and dont tramp.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/01/12 02:50 AM Posted 27/01/12 02:50 AM anymore info on them mate? never heard of it.
TORN8O Member 120 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 28/01/12 05:10 AM Posted 28/01/12 05:10 AM Cal tracks are tramp rods as well. But sit under the leafs. Mal wood tramp rods sit above the leaf,so u can't see them. No difference in them. U just get more clearance with Mals rods.
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Posted 29/01/12 03:21 AM Posted 29/01/12 03:21 AM No difference??? Calctracks work so their is a big difference
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now