KIL-06L Member 155 Member For: 17y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/04/10 02:10 AM Posted 11/04/10 02:10 AM steel all the way!!
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 11/04/10 10:57 AM Posted 11/04/10 10:57 AM My mate lives in brissy and builds carbon blades and parts for the army and air force. They have the dosh to comply their parts with the ADR regulations.I've shot him a message to see if he still does car parts. He used to own a purple GTR33 plates HLUCN8... Carbon everything on it, I'll let you know.
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 11/04/10 11:03 AM Posted 11/04/10 11:03 AM I seen PSI40T yesterday it was f*cking hot. carbon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now