Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

These topics piss me off as a mod. You are speeding ,the letter of the law says you are farkin gone.

that's the rub people.Don't like it don't operate a motor vehicle. Simple

As said I have been caught doing the wrong thing, I do not behave like a wanker ,

and in most cases just get a kick up the arse to go on with.

So many of you guys fail the attitude test and cry like bitches when you do get a ticket.

Most of you are lucky you don't get a Canary to go with it.

There are how ever exeptions, but these make you wonder.

Settle already. Otherwise the padlock man cometh.

I don't care what anyone says. Forum rules are exactly that.

And before you ask , I do get catankerous late at night.

Especially when the Feral Chook runs dry.

Amen to all of this!

But the usual sooks will never rest and continue to beleieve its a conspiracy.

Its only the make believers that tick me off. I mean if there was a doctor on here talking about high blood pressure I wouldnt exactly be dismissing him.

I.B.

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast QLD
Posted (edited)

Fail to vote, dog off leed etc

I.B.

3000+ posts and most are as useless as the above.

I feel that my post was worth asking so whats with the bullsh*t attitude!

I'm trying to work out why you are such a *beep*!

Were you beaten as a child or something? Maybe you just get the sh*t kicked out of you at work every week in real life so you come on here and be a keyboard hero?

Why not contrbute something rather than just putting people down and posting at them like they are dogs. If you have nothing usefull to contribute, just STFU!

Edited by craiginmackay
  • I love gooold member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne (west)
Posted

wow what were the chances a thread entitled speeding fine was going to become a battle of keyboard warriors...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: kenthurst, Sydney
Posted

Settle down guys, getting a bit out of hand with some of the unnecessary comments towards each other.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

I.B my questions were serious?

Have you ever broken the speed limit in your modified car and have you ever yellow stickered someone for illegal tint on their car?

Just curious questions. Like asking a doctor about if he has ever had high blood pressure :)

Edited by Mat
  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted
:beerchug:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...