KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 09/11/03 08:13 PM Posted 09/11/03 08:13 PM Here's another pici to add to the archives.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/11/03 09:39 PM Posted 09/11/03 09:39 PM Ken, take note - MS700 (HagAg owner/driver) is seen clearly giving a Blueprint the worship it deserves and bowing before it Yeah, right!All I was trying to do was make the blueprint look as good as HgAg, but after a while I realised I was just wasting my time! No amount of cleaning and polishing will ever make Blueprint look as good as HgAg! :lol: There's only so much you can do.....
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 10/11/03 12:02 AM Posted 10/11/03 12:02 AM NOW all I need is Falchoon to bow down to my Blueprint (preferably in the same pic as MS700) and my job in the quest for World colour Domination is complete. What do ya say Ross???? C'mon, I'll give ya five bucks :lol: :lol: Keep dreaming buddy
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 14d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 10/11/03 02:26 AM Author Posted 10/11/03 02:26 AM There are really so many captions for that pic........So who can come up with the best one then??*throws down the challenge*And those panorama shots are awesome KrasH!!!!!Very schmick indeed And a big to everyone for making the day a success....even with the sunburnwho'd have thought it, I mean, it's canberra!
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 10/11/03 04:18 AM Posted 10/11/03 04:18 AM Zounds like you people ad ze luverly toime.Bloody great shots.What were all those other cars surrounding the two striking Quicksilver beauties?*Quickly runs away, cackleing madly, asbestos cardigan streaming behind like a Superbeing cape*
Guest petrol_dan Guests Posted 10/11/03 04:34 AM Posted 10/11/03 04:34 AM sounds like a cool cruz pitty I live in vic
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 10/11/03 09:45 AM Posted 10/11/03 09:45 AM I made it out of Canberra safely, though not so sure I followed Kitty/Aaron's directions exactly No you didn't but hey it was a great day for driving and you got home
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 11m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 10/11/03 01:21 PM Posted 10/11/03 01:21 PM Kitty, thanks as well for a get day. I coped a ribbing today for my "special" tan...Photos look great guys, thanks for taking the time to put them up!!!And for the caption....."I guess there are worse things I could be doing on my knees!!"or"If I do a good job here, maybe they will like me?"or"If I rub hard enough, this paint will come off and reveal the beautiful HgAg primer"Cheers.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 11/11/03 03:08 AM Posted 11/11/03 03:08 AM "If I rub hard enough, this paint will come off and reveal the beautiful HgAg primer" I think Mick (or maybe it was someone else?) actually did say that! :lol:
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/11/03 11:00 AM Posted 12/11/03 11:00 AM Well myself and Rob (Saleen1) decided to go for a bit of a drive afterwards. We drove and drove, for what seemed like a eternity (!) ,filled up the tanks a couple of times, and decided to take some photo's of where we ended up!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now