aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 07/11/03 07:00 AM Posted 07/11/03 07:00 AM Count me in for the restaurant, if there is sufficient interest.Of course, I'm equally happy heading down to the nearest KFC
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 07/11/03 08:13 AM Posted 07/11/03 08:13 AM Someone say food Count me in for the restaurant
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: ACT Posted 07/11/03 11:43 AM Posted 07/11/03 11:43 AM Ok then...now that Ken is not comming count me in. :lol: Actually our new baby was due tomorrow so I assumed I would not be able to come along, but due to complications she was induced 2 weeks ago and we have another son, and I can come.But I am in charge of our 16 month old son, so I will 'pop' in and say hi at 11 and stay until Jr gets cranky. See you all on sunday.
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 07/11/03 11:57 AM Posted 07/11/03 11:57 AM I'm not too fussed about food. But if everyone is gonna go eat in the Restaurant then count me in. If the foods good, then the cost is no drama.
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 22d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 08/11/03 12:09 AM Author Posted 08/11/03 12:09 AM Just for the occasion, I will be wearing a blue ford top!!!!Thought I might get a ribbing if I wore the Zoom Zoom top (aka my astina top)LOL:D
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 22d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 08/11/03 02:48 AM Author Posted 08/11/03 02:48 AM OK potential Restaurant booking stands at:Aaron and IKrasH (and partner???)BlueXR6T (and partner???)Aniken (and partner???)Can I have responses from:FalchoonJJ_Phantomms700dankmansaleen1hammer007XR64TIsherAnd can everyone let me know if the booking is for one person or two (did you bring your "better" half?)I will endeavour to book something later this afternoon by telephone, but there is a chance it might be booked out.I thought the other option would be a big picnic on the grass near the cars. We have the bottle of yummy's on hand, some cheese and biccies, fresh strawberries for the glasses of champagne, and really fresh bread with cold meats and the like.Melbourne Cup style a week late, LOL!Just an idea if the restaurant is booked out, because the restaurant is worth going to if you get the chance.It really should be a fab day with temperature around 25 degrees, and although early cloud is predicted, there is glorious sunshine, a slight breeze......Just wuverly darlink *pinky extended*
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 08/11/03 02:51 AM Posted 08/11/03 02:51 AM Me and my better half will be there. Rob
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 08/11/03 03:02 AM Posted 08/11/03 03:02 AM OK potential Restaurant booking stands at:Aniken (and partner???) There is no partner to bring :(
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 22d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 08/11/03 03:14 AM Author Posted 08/11/03 03:14 AM *hugs ani*We will find you a lovely Natalie Portman lookalike *wink*as long as she drives a BA.... *looks thru the Astina group... looks thru the performance group.... looks thru all the other groups......**wink*
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 08/11/03 03:24 AM Posted 08/11/03 03:24 AM OK potential Restaurant booking stands at:BlueXR6T (and partner???)Just me this trip :( partner will be sitting on plane coming back from Townsville eating delicious airline food
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now