Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah it's good to see what can be done with these cars, your settin a benchmark for the rest of us manual drivers lol.

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 5d
Posted

saw your ute there mate how did you end up going? was a few fords out there..

I did a 12.5 @ 118mph 2.0 60ft on street tyres. 326rwkw... manuals are too much work haha.

My best was 13.32 @ 106mph. I'm happy with that for a manual with hard lid, spare, heavy rubber mat in the tub, jack and tools.

Very impressed with a standard car.

If I really wanted good times I would have the auto but hey it's about what you want to drive everyday. I like being more involved.

  • YBSLOW
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Mate, that's bloody impressive for a stock car

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...