Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d
Posted (edited)

G'day lads.

Just thought I'd pop this picture up and see what you guys thought of it, I just swapped my mate my old hsv rims for these, and im not 100% on them. I was looking at argents but I dont know?

any help would be appreciated

cheers!

IMG_0470.jpg

Edited by fatius
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: from where you'd rather be
Posted

dont look too bad at all mate. I think they suit nice.

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted (edited)

looks pretty good :buttrock:

may be a good thing to learn how to take a decent photo though- whats with the pole hiding half the car? :dontknow: or have you just bought the front wheels? :roflmbo:

oh and :blink:

Edited by fordriver1
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d
Posted

haha, we only put the front drivers side on and threw in infront of a pole just to get a perspective of the car before we made any rash decisions

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted
:blink: pretty clever though saved some time . I think they look alright so will the agents bit of a 50 50 there mate
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

actually I reckon argents are spot on, but get em in 20's :blink:

  • BOOSTN
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

looks tough man, too many ppl got agents

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d
Posted

I'll see how I go. if I dont like them im sure there will be someone out there who will swap me a set of there argents for them.

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted

stick with them mate I reakon they look the business argents are good but very popular and a standard rim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...