discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/03/10 02:12 AM Posted 13/03/10 02:12 AM What can I say, I aim to please! 11am it is... should finish around 12:30 or 1 at the BBQ zone I think, depending on how long we stop for in between.Not planning on much 'action' this cruise, no!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 13/03/10 09:02 AM Posted 13/03/10 09:02 AM I'm stock Keith 12 sounds good, if its too early I'll be tired as hell, lol.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 13/03/10 09:08 AM Posted 13/03/10 09:08 AM Oh, guess it's 11 then
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 13/03/10 11:07 PM Posted 13/03/10 11:07 PM I'm stock Keith 12 sounds good, if its too early I'll be tired as hell, lol.Oh yeh u have every thing stock.. lest I have a K&N filter ehhheeehhe...IS any 1 rocking up by thm self? im not sure if ill ask a mate to come in my car with me but I dont want to look like a loser though ahaha
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 13/03/10 11:08 PM Posted 13/03/10 11:08 PM Oh yeh... Is any 1 bringing a good quality camera for pics ??
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 14/03/10 01:29 PM Posted 14/03/10 01:29 PM Will bring point and shoot digi camera along.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 15/03/10 12:21 AM Posted 15/03/10 12:21 AM I'm pretty sure I'm coming alone, don't know yet. Oh, and I have a K&N Filter now
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/03/10 01:05 AM Posted 15/03/10 01:05 AM I might be able to swing it!. Havent been on a cruise for AGES!.
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 15/03/10 01:11 AM Posted 15/03/10 01:11 AM I might be able to swing it!. Havent been on a cruise for AGES!.Do it Simon! You know you wan't to
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 15/03/10 03:26 AM Posted 15/03/10 03:26 AM get daniel to bring his new toy down too ill come down if the mrs wakes up early enough
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now