Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/03/10 03:30 AM Posted 15/03/10 03:30 AM Wake her up mate... that's the only reason why they sleep in.. is so they can be "Woken up"
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/03/10 04:07 AM Posted 15/03/10 04:07 AM lol - they love being woken up, it's true hahaha..........so you're comin then simon, cool. no posting stuff like that and rescinding at the last second! Did test drive of first third and made minor change due to road works. Pretty much set though!Just remember if you're hanging around for the bbq at the end(and you should) bring some change for the BBQs in case they are pay to cook...I have never used them before myself!
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 15/03/10 04:54 AM Posted 15/03/10 04:54 AM ah crap need to organise eskys and sh*t lol didnt realise it was byo... no space in boot :/ dont really want to put it in back seats either it will just fly around with enthusiastic driving
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 15/03/10 09:23 AM Posted 15/03/10 09:23 AM Ooo im getting excited now
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/03/10 10:16 AM Posted 15/03/10 10:16 AM lol - they love being woken up, it's true hahaha..........so you're comin then simon, cool. no posting stuff like that and rescinding at the last second! Did test drive of first third and made minor change due to road works. Pretty much set though!Just remember if you're hanging around for the bbq at the end(and you should) bring some change for the BBQs in case they are pay to cook...I have never used them before myself!Sorry, Simon can't go. He's coming out with Dan (guy who does my car pics) and I for some black F6 snaps
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/03/10 11:25 AM Posted 15/03/10 11:25 AM Oh yeh u have every thing stock.. lest I have a K&N filter ehhheeehhe...IS any 1 rocking up by thm self? im not sure if ill ask a mate to come in my car with me but I dont want to look like a loser though ahaha I only go on cruises by myself, so you wont be alone!
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 15/03/10 12:42 PM Posted 15/03/10 12:42 PM I only go on cruises by myself, so you wont be alone!yeh an I also thought if im alone ill be more involved an meeting more of uses an all that too
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 15/03/10 02:00 PM Author Posted 15/03/10 02:00 PM I'm on my own too. Mark is a late withdrawal.... Yep Golf, but he did rearrange his footy draft so he could come only to get a berth in a 36 hole golf thingo. No kids either .. DJtoughen up and whack an esky in the back seat. I'm sure you dont eat much.D
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 15/03/10 02:30 PM Posted 15/03/10 02:30 PM I might come and have a look, would be good to catch up with Simon
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 16/03/10 01:06 AM Posted 16/03/10 01:06 AM I'm up for a spin.Keith no need to worry about being stock....you will just drool over the modded T's and then get ideas for yours!CheersJustin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now