Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

I am.

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted (edited)

im going to be the only 1 with a stock car :( waaaa

Edit: oh yeah I got after market windscreen wipers

Edited by KeithTheBricklayer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Awesome Keith!! Seriously I wouldn't worry about it. We were unmodded on our first cruise. .... You'll only do it once..... :biggrin:

Funny only did 1 unmodded in the XR5 too....

D

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

We got a confirmed time as yet?? Im still keen though :buttrock:

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Suggested a noon meet before? It's open to change though depending on members schedules.

keith mate I'm still 95% stock (airbox + filter mod) and I don't drive an FPV. I've gone on like 6 xr6t cruises and was all good...

...except for the first one where I impressed the hell out of Stef. Ain't that right Stef? :roflmbo:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

Around lunchtime is good I reckon. Even 11 so the 5 people that actually turn up can get home earlyish in the arvo

Taxi needs a run so I shall be there

Edited by Mat
  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Oh yeah I was soo impressed I think you need to impress me a bit more :drool:

Will there be any other action from you Steve??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Steve

You "impressed" everybody on that 1st cruise. But probably the Coke man the most.

SHall we say meet at 11am then?

D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...