Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 28d
Posted

Hi I have a 2003 xr6 turbo I have looked everywhere I was wanting to find out standard injector size if anyone knows in lb and cc :)

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
withstupid.gif ditto
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West Syd
Posted

sorry to hijack thread but what rwkw do the std injectors start to max out at(bf mk 2 t)?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Stock squirters should see you through to mid 200s at the treads

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...