NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 13/09/05 10:18 AM Posted 13/09/05 10:18 AM ok so um what time are we invading sixfans, and what time are you guys leaving darwin, may as well travel together, if I can keep up.
hafadude Legacy Donating Member 245 Member For: 21y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Cairns Qld Posted 17/09/05 02:56 AM Posted 17/09/05 02:56 AM Hi Mick,According to the Bathurst website, the race starts at 10am Eastern Std time so that makes it 9.30 am "sixfan" house time in NT. I will pick up Capo first from town then go to your place so how about we leave from your place about 8.30am. You can PM me with your address, OK? I'm sure it's going to be more a case of me keeping up with you though mate when we are on the road Anyone else you guys know who might want to watch too? Geez, even some of the LS1/2 guys who read this forum?? The more the merrier (so long as Pete's OK with that, of course!)
QTRMILE Member 51 Member For: 21y 7m 14d Posted 17/09/05 03:37 AM Posted 17/09/05 03:37 AM Dammit, I'll be in Adelaide that weekend :(
Capo Member 45 Member For: 21y 4m 6d Location: Darwin N/T Posted 18/09/05 04:55 AM Posted 18/09/05 04:55 AM Wow....... is it light that early in the morning on a weekend. I'll be ready, what time here Graham? Got a new shirt to dirty for the occasion. FPV shirt, can't find a turbo shirt anywhere. Just got back from townsville , they don't have any either, found a cap though. Wife just called, car crapped itself, something to do with the throttle and no go. Turned it off then started it again, working fine now. I love warranty.CheersCapo
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 18/09/05 05:38 AM Author Posted 18/09/05 05:38 AM All is in readiness...PM me for directions if ReqQTR...why oh why would you go to Adelaide?? I was looking forward to catching up with you.Mick...If you have trouble keeping up with ANYONE they should be driving at Bathurst, not watching it
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 18/09/05 06:07 AM Posted 18/09/05 06:07 AM Lets just say I will be enjoying the short squirt down there sixfan.PM sent, hafadude.
Capo Member 45 Member For: 21y 4m 6d Location: Darwin N/T Posted 18/09/05 09:55 AM Posted 18/09/05 09:55 AM Got a guy here that likes killing things with a shotgun, says he will throw some ducks my way. Will get the chef to put them on skewers and turn them into kebabs. Will bring out for BBQ if any one likes duck, I don't but happy to bring out anyway.CheersCapo
hafadude Legacy Donating Member 245 Member For: 21y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Cairns Qld Posted 18/09/05 11:28 AM Posted 18/09/05 11:28 AM Far out guys........duck, prawns, BBQ........sounding like a gourmet lunch! I'll be wearing my suit and tie so the butler will serve me Yeh Capo, I'll be interested in the duck actually. This is going to be one hell of a Bathurst. Normally it would be just me at home with a few stubbies with chips and complaints from the family about me hogging the TV all day for some car race.Might suggest we stick with stubbies/cans 'cos a keg might be a bit much for a few guys (???), BUT then again, I don't know how much you all drink!! I PM'd NT Turbo (Mick) about having a chat beforehand so we work out who is bringing what. Capo, I'll pick you up around 8.15am, OK? Where from? The front gate thing at Larrakeyah?QTR MILE, we'll have to catch up another time! Graham
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 18/09/05 11:28 AM Posted 18/09/05 11:28 AM Mick...If you have trouble keeping up with ANYONE they should be driving at Bathurst, not watching it so whats your excuse for just watching??
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 18/09/05 11:32 AM Posted 18/09/05 11:32 AM Far out guys........duck, prawns, BBQ........sounding like a gourmet lunch! I'll be wearing my suit and tie so the butler will serve me Man, didnt anyone tell you, you're the butler, no worries smart dressed butler is fine by us!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now