Reidos Member 32 Member For: 15y 27d Posted 08/03/12 05:03 AM Posted 08/03/12 05:03 AM I have extractors, hi flow cat and 2 1/2" cat back custom made, K&N panel.. very basic mods on a BF N/A and I'm getting 6l/100 at around 100-110... Anyone else getting these results? I took a video if anyone wants to see?
Reidos Member 32 Member For: 15y 27d Posted 08/03/12 05:13 AM Posted 08/03/12 05:13 AM (edited) if anyone is interested edit: Video is clearer on my phone, when I uploaded it, it came out a bit blurry but you can see the constant economy reading sitting between 5.9-6.3 Edited 08/03/12 05:15 AM by Reidos
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 9m 1d Posted 08/03/12 05:42 AM Posted 08/03/12 05:42 AM The average economy is probably more relevant than instantaneous..
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 15/03/12 07:52 AM Posted 15/03/12 07:52 AM Correct ^^^^ I had 7.2L with 3.23 gears on the Hwy and now my avg is 10.1 around town with 4.10's ... but I have an awesome tuner:)
baxr603 Member 26 Member For: 14y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/03/12 10:18 PM Posted 28/03/12 10:18 PM I modded my BA with a Full Exhaust with Extractors and a SS Growler CA1024 and noticed a slight decrease in fuel consumption.I wouldnt waste my time working off the Factory Figures though.....I estimate approx 8-9L/100 ( tops ) on the Highway and around 10-11L/100 city/normal.If I was to have the AC Pumping and drive it hard,City Cycle,I estimate approx 12L/100 maybe mid 12's.Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now