Csa Retro Wheels

hollow1

• Member For: 14y 7m 2d

Hey,

This is my first post so I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Brendan, I'm from Perth and I recently bought a 2006 BF MKII XR6. I'm looking at getting some new wheels and have my eye on a set of CSA Retro 18s. I'm having a bit of trouble picturing them on my car though and I'm looking for some other opinions on them, or pictures if anyone has them already. I've attached pics of my car and of the wheel.

Thanks,

Brendan.

post-37610-126351280584_thumb.jpg

post-37610-126351299902_thumb.gif

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 4m 6d

Great colour choice Brendan.....not that Im biased or anything :buttrock:

As for the wheels, Im not a big fan..... :nono:

Theres stacks of rims about that I reckon would look better on a bionic car you know......

And..... :Welcome2FordXR6t:

• Member For: 14y 7m 2d

OK, I've spent a bit more time looking and found a few that I like a lot better. I'm thinking black instead of chrome to match the stripes and the tint I'm going to be getting soon. My favourite so far are zenetti kaotiks.

I had a look at the gallery on the CSA website and the retro wheels don't look that good on most cars.

post-37610-126412744489_thumb.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 13d

Speedy and Kaotiks IMO have been dont to death on these cars.. They do look good, but heaps of ppl got em.. your first idea was alright, it was original at least.. Stand out from the crowd a bit mate, if I was in the market for rims that's what I'd be doin.. Theres a big difference in originality and sh*t...

Good luck mate..

• 09JET
  • Member For: 14y 10m 14d

Gday Hollow, now your cookin'. Also have a look at the Zenetti throwbacks. They are also black, come in wider for the back and look sh*t hot on a BA/BF. You don't see too many around. I have a mate with some on a BF and look fuggen choice. I know what Mika's saying, but if you like them and want them don't worry too much about what everyone else has got. That's a bit like saying don't have an iPhone cause everyone's got one lol

:buttrock:

post-36085-126419752449.jpg

Edited by Rhino1980