typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 25/03/10 01:08 PM Posted 25/03/10 01:08 PM (edited) yeh id deffinatly say hi-torque are great. http://www.hi-torqueperformance.com.au/ Edited 25/03/10 01:10 PM by typhoon_freak
byi Legacy Donating Member 159 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Posted 28/03/10 05:01 AM Posted 28/03/10 05:01 AM (edited) Have you talked to these guysI wouldn't recommend Elite, Once had my car taken there and upon its return there was slight damage and alot of confussion over a simple job which ended up costing myself alot of time and money.Good luck with the search. Edited 28/03/10 05:01 AM by byi
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 28/03/10 06:23 AM Posted 28/03/10 06:23 AM I think elite are just as good. they've done an amazing job on spiro's f6
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Posted 28/03/10 07:28 AM Posted 28/03/10 07:28 AM To be fair, most of the shops mentioned have done many cars with successful outcomes.However, the sun doesn`t shine every day does it?For a variety of reasons things don`t always go well, that`s life.It costs you nothing to TALK to businesses other than time and the price of a phone call.I`ve heard good and bad about EVERY single tuning business that's known.Fat mate of mine got warned off chicken take away place, someone told they knew people made sick allegedly by chicken rolls, he said yeah? 2 or 3 outa how many? It`s still good odds.I make mistakes at work, I`m not a machine. When I do, I rectify. Some peple are better negotiators than others. Its no secret I`m a customer of Elite. I had an issue with a part fitted and despite me sending Paul a whiney vitriol fueled text while he was half way through his sunday lunch ( lol!!) He told me he`d do what was required to fix it, and did. I think I might have even lived the text down too..Few things I`ve learned, I always try to give a business plenty of notice for any services I require. get a clear picture of whats required and what will be provided. Choose with thought and deliberation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now