HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 29/11/09 02:58 AM Posted 29/11/09 02:58 AM The stage 3 is a larger cooler. So far, as far as I know, only one has been made. It went onto a white F6 built by C&V Performance with the number place F6 UFO.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 29/11/09 03:31 AM Author Posted 29/11/09 03:31 AM Must require some more trimming. Oh well you gotta get down and dirty some times.
000-BOZ Member 9 Member For: 17y 2m 6d Posted 25/12/09 03:34 AM Posted 25/12/09 03:34 AM hi what is the v2 intercooler kits worth?? cheers Aaron
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 25/12/09 04:52 AM Posted 25/12/09 04:52 AM Try here.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/findpost-t59333-p902826.html
Nolz Member 80 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 25/12/09 06:05 AM Posted 25/12/09 06:05 AM Great work Ryan. Im starting to get a bit jealous myself of everyones version 2's seeing ive still got the original version 1 on my car. Oh well, I'll just have to be patient and wait till the Stage 3 gets released.Me too! I now wish I waited a couple of months! Mind you I doubt I'll be doing anything about it as the version 1 seems to be holding it's own with my power levels no probs.V2 coolers do look bloody good, neatly tucked away there.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 06/02/10 05:27 AM Author Posted 06/02/10 05:27 AM Pipes are on. Noticably less laggy and more induction noise too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now