st3lthxr6t Legacy Donating Member 44 Member For: 20y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Moonta, SA Posted 11/11/09 12:22 AM Posted 11/11/09 12:22 AM Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help, I have an extreme cushion button clutch fitted with a t5 gearbox,ever since the clutch has been in I have never seemed to be able to bleed it properly or something is wrong making gear selectionalmost impossible into 1st on standing, also cannot shift quickly in to second. have repetedly tried to bleed it again but still no luck. any help would be apprieciated
baf6 Member 139 Member For: 17y 5m 18d Posted 11/11/09 12:49 AM Posted 11/11/09 12:49 AM I had same dramas with the exceedy clutch I bought, turned out the shaft was rough and not letting the plate disengage, so it could be that. did you put it in yourself? did you replace the csc?
st3lthxr6t Legacy Donating Member 44 Member For: 20y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Moonta, SA Posted 11/11/09 02:32 AM Author Posted 11/11/09 02:32 AM date='11 November 2009 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1257900579' post='952692']I had same dramas with the exceedy clutch I bought, turned out the shaft was rough and not letting the plate disengage, so it could be that. did you put it in yourself? did you replace the csc?yeah ok, that could be it. yeah did it myself, only replaced clutch and flywheel, might have to pull it back out.. so yours was all ok after sorting the input shaft problem out? were the symtoms simular to mine?thanks
baf6 Member 139 Member For: 17y 5m 18d Posted 11/11/09 02:59 AM Posted 11/11/09 02:59 AM yea same symptoms but I ended up takin it to a mechenics to get it sorted, you might wanna make sure your csc is still good but I thought they'd give you a new one with the clutch
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Location: sydney Posted 14/11/09 08:39 AM Posted 14/11/09 08:39 AM I had a cushion button clutch in my skyline and always had problems with itand everyone else ive known who has used them have always have troubles aswellbrett
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now