Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 23d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 26/10/09 07:07 AM Posted 26/10/09 07:07 AM its actually first up for tuneing 2moro morning
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 26/10/09 07:09 AM Posted 26/10/09 07:09 AM yeah winter winter f6
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/10/09 07:17 AM Author Posted 26/10/09 07:17 AM Why did you edit my post fcknuckle?Wasn't it "first-up Monday" for tuning Punchy?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 26/10/09 07:22 AM Posted 26/10/09 07:22 AM (edited) I mean to hit reply but in the rush of things I hit edit... ...at least that button is working Edited 26/10/09 07:22 AM by turbo.vixen
yw84u Member 148 Member For: 20y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 26/10/09 07:22 AM Posted 26/10/09 07:22 AM I will be up for it to tab, anytime mate I don't mind
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 23d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 26/10/09 07:27 AM Posted 26/10/09 07:27 AM nar was a maybe .... but james said to me its first on 2moro
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 26/10/09 07:57 AM Posted 26/10/09 07:57 AM thanks Jase, I like to think of it as competitive.Good to see so much interest I will speak to the shop in the morning and see if theres any dates that are out.
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 26/10/09 09:42 AM Posted 26/10/09 09:42 AM Ok.21st November for the first group?Let's do it.
BensXR6T Member 478 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Burpengary QLD Posted 26/10/09 10:54 AM Posted 26/10/09 10:54 AM Anytime suits me except for the w/e of 14/15 nov.Hopefully I can get my front bbar fixed b4 we do it.
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 27/10/09 07:23 AM Posted 27/10/09 07:23 AM Spoke to Dave the owner of the shop and has tentatively put us down for December 5th. It can be changed although, November is full and he wont be doing much in December because of Xmas. After that will be in the new year and I guess that Trent fella will want to tag along.
Recommended Posts