Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burpengary QLD
Posted

Put me down plus another possible 1 as my old man might join me.

Cheers,

Ben

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

Too easy mate,

Rancidpunx

Johnny G

GMH8R

BensXR6T +1

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Put me down too. :pooh:

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

Rancidpunx

Johnny G

GMH8R

BensXR6T +1

Plague

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mooloolaba, QLD
Posted

yeh put me down too :brightidea:

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

Good stuff Jase :sleepystuff:

Rancidpunx +1

Johnny G

GMH8R

BensXR6T +1

Plague

F6 Jase

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Isa
Posted

Hope there is something to help get rid of waterspots on my ego ute. Does anyone have a rough idea what time this will be on? Do I need to bring anything?

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

I think its going to be about 1.30pm Sat 5th Dec. I will be locking in the date on Monday so will get all the final details then. Its basically a detailing shop, sells all your basic stuff but then some really high end gear as well. He runs these workshops im guessing on the hope of having 15 or so fellas who want a shiny car to turn some extra sales on Saturday arvo. Kinda like those chicks at woolies giving out sample sausages / prawns in the hope you buy some.

All you need to bring is the newly tuned ute :spoton:. There will be a BBQ which I will sort, but if anyone wants to chip in, feel free.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burpengary QLD
Posted (edited)

Last time they had one of those promo girls at woolies asking if I would like to sample some sausage, I got slapped cos I replied "I will if you return the favour" :Welcome2FordXR6t:

Ohh to be back in my 20's when lines like that used to work....

Edited by BensXR6T
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...