Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 11d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 19/10/09 09:55 AM Posted 19/10/09 09:55 AM (edited) Hi AllHere's some pics of the new beast, I know it's not a "T" but at least it's a Tickford.[http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2441/1141465s.jpg' alt='1141465s.jpg'>I Hope you approveRegards Edited 19/10/09 10:09 AM by Gary Crawley
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 11d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 19/10/09 10:16 AM Author Posted 19/10/09 10:16 AM I'm not having much luck with the picsHope these workGary
azasturbo Member 206 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Posted 19/10/09 10:19 AM Posted 19/10/09 10:19 AM Gotta love the au, ditch the rear spoiler and clear tail lights though Have the tyres ripped the sh*t out of the lip on the front guards yet?
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Posted 19/10/09 02:10 PM Posted 19/10/09 02:10 PM I like it, but them tail lights really need to go.. Such a clean car, can tell its been looked after
kirjo Member 113 Member For: 17y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/10/09 02:26 PM Posted 19/10/09 02:26 PM Mate that colour is awesome. What is it?
fordfreak XRT07 Member 378 Member For: 18y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: glenwood Posted 20/10/09 02:52 AM Posted 20/10/09 02:52 AM very tidy au... nice rims.. ditch the tail lights.. and yellow number plate's..
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Posted 20/10/09 07:37 AM Posted 20/10/09 07:37 AM And the tow bar and rear mud flaps. Nice looking car mate and even though its an odd colour it still looks great.
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 20/10/09 07:44 AM Posted 20/10/09 07:44 AM what wheels are they?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/10/09 08:08 AM Posted 20/10/09 08:08 AM Nice ride Creepy Lose the tail lightsWhen are we seeing your arse on a cruise ?
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 11d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 20/10/09 08:59 AM Author Posted 20/10/09 08:59 AM Mate that colour is awesome. What is it?The colour is "Sandstorm" it's a 75th anniversary colour, both on the Falcon in Aus and the Mustang in the States.Thanks for all the kind comments and yes I would like to ditch the tail lights (on the car when I purchased it) but I have a problem, the wife likes them, I will work on that.The car is lowered and sits on 20" Verde Black Label Kaos in Gloss Black with a machined lip.I find the Tickford motor quite responsive, (not like a T of course) but I guess I'm getting a little older.And yes I will try and catch up with you guys on a cruise soon, that's if you don't mind a vintage vehicle tagging along RegardsGary (Creepy)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now