Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

As in this thread:

Thanks Pit Lane

I was running 290rwkw on a very ordinary tune, done by a very ordinary tuner. Headed out to Pitlane and can't be happier with the result

Mods to date:

- Nizpro Valve Springs

- Rapid System V3 Intake & Exhaust

- Siemens 60LBS Injectors

- Transmission Cooler

- 12PSI Actuator and Ported Housing

I'd like to thank Mick & Belinda @ Pit Lane and Chris @ Rapid Systems for all your help and guidance

Also like to thank all the contributors to the forum for the information you share. It has been very valuable, though I might not post much I do alot of reading and this forum has been very informative

Cheers

Franc

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Glad you got everything sorted, Pit Lane is a top shop!

Which exhaust did you get from rapid? The full 4'' dump to 3.5'' single system?

James

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah James I got the full 4' dump into 5'cat to 3.5' single system

I looked at your threads as well and you have very similar mods to me and the same tuner so it gave me a good indication of my power figure which was good. As I said in the original post the forum is such a good source of information and helped me out alot.

Franc

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Yeah very good, that's what I did, forums are a vital tool!

Should hit the hwy sometime, I'd love to see it!

Is it manual or auto? And is your system loud?

James

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

very nice power mate, is it auto or manual?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb. Northern suburbs
Posted (edited)

- Transmission Cooler

I would say its an auto fellas... :spoton:

Edited by PAZZ
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the comments guys, as PAZZ pointed out its AUTO and running 14.5 PSI :)

Yeah James its very loud, I'm thinking of puting a BOV to quiet it down a bit or at least have some control over it. It sounds awesome but. Yeah we should cruise it somewhere over the summer or something mate. Be good to get a few Ts together

Edited by [XRS1X]
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

hey mate what did it have when you had 290rwkw?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...