Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/08/07 12:30 PM Posted 23/08/07 12:30 PM Full Gone!
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 12d Posted 23/08/07 12:30 PM Posted 23/08/07 12:30 PM (edited) aff.com.au have booked the infield around 20 cars going, its Falcon Night at Calder on Friday the quickest Falcon ET gets $350 cash the best reaction time gets $100 cash..Danny I already have you on a list... Edited 23/08/07 12:31 PM by FSIX
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/08/07 12:42 PM Posted 23/08/07 12:42 PM Leave one spot open for the night on both here and FF Mark, first in gets the last spot....Your all gunna be within 10 feet of each other anyway so it dont matter what 'list' ya on....
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 24/08/07 01:02 PM Posted 24/08/07 01:02 PM FSIX has just done a 11.1 @ 132 mph 2.0 60ft night not over yet
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Posted 24/08/07 04:27 PM Posted 24/08/07 04:27 PM (edited) Well I had a good night finally cracked the 11's with an 11.8 and 1.8 60ft, and im over the moon I was running ET street's but it was also full weight, stock auto, stock piping and stock bottom end (as you would guess).But hey the car has alot more in at as im not the best driver when it come to launching, but ill get the hang of it, it was only my second time there ever.The rest of the boys ran some good times but ill let them post that.Cheers Michael.p.s BIG THANKS to danny for the great tune and some really help full tips EDIT:ill post the slip when I can get a scanner. Edited 24/08/07 04:30 PM by YPURV4
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 24/08/07 04:34 PM Posted 24/08/07 04:34 PM (edited) Congrats buddy!!! that's a awesome time!! that's a great launch with a 1.8 60ft, and with more practise like u say, your ET's only gonna improve.Also good to see your auto's also holding up:)Well done Mike and Danny for the Tune. San. Edited 24/08/07 04:49 PM by EXRLNT
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Posted 24/08/07 05:16 PM Posted 24/08/07 05:16 PM All I can say is my street tyres are complete arse
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 24/08/07 09:25 PM Posted 24/08/07 09:25 PM Well done FSIX and Michael.Good times indeed.I'm really cheesed off about what happened at work yesterday, after all the waiting and arrangements I made then work goes and springs some cr@p on me at the last minute. I had to get our receptionist to drive some helmets over to headsex's cos I couldn't go.Apologies to Michael for not turning up when you'd organised it for me.Again well done cracking that 11 barrier is a huge feat mate!! I'm hangin' out to see everyones times.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 24/08/07 11:48 PM Posted 24/08/07 11:48 PM good work gents.. spewing I couldnt go!what time u run fats?
RIP'S_PATCHES! Legacy Donating Member 337 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 25/08/07 12:10 AM Posted 25/08/07 12:10 AM all I have to say was last night was excellent! those to yellow typhoons were awesome, (CSVLS1) and FSIX, but then again, CSVLS1 has a nizpro tune now so yeh, preety off tap! lolbut the star of the night, would have to be YPURV4, I mean come on guys, for mods that have cost him like, $5 for the cooler, $3 for the pod etc lets say all up $200 for power mods, to cut an 11.8 is preety dam good! good work mate!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now