Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 26d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I wouldn't call it fast :stupid:

LOL....dont let mark read that

Good Luck friday night mate

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 17d
Posted
well ill be racing pending the rain holds out... no skirt wearing here as fat tony is borrowing it that night :stupid:

get my car back from HP-F today and then goes to Danny's (headsex) tonight and dyno tomorra, so a few days to get used to the tune should be good and we'll see how it goes on the strip. a low 12 is wanted... or a jerry can and a match will be kept handy.

oh, be prepared for some HUGE burnouts :flick_flex: bring the camera, as I wont dissapoint.

I wish I had of seen this post earlier, otherwise I would have made you walk to HPF to get your car that made 287rwkw and drove in there with 320rwkw :blush:

Ohh well at least you got a decent tune in it now.

As far as meet point goes, I really doubt everyone will be getting there at the same time so I can't see a point really as you guys will be at work and I wont

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
I wish I had of seen this post earlier, otherwise I would have made you walk to HPF to get your car that made 287rwkw and drove in there with 320rwkw :stupid:

Ohh well at least you got a decent tune in it now.

As far as meet point goes, I really doubt everyone will be getting there at the same time so I can't see a point really as you guys will be at work and I wont

:blush:

I cant wait for the up-coming thread and its humerous values it will bring joy to all..... better than a christmas morning!!

oh and get off your fat ass and do some work u lazy malaka! :flick_flex:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 17d
Posted
:beerchug:

I cant wait for the up-coming thread and its humerous values it will bring joy to all..... better than a christmas morning!!

oh and get off your fat ass and do some work u lazy malaka! :buttrock:

So do you want your bag that you left in the boot of my car, or shall I just hang on to it? :spoton:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Anyone rang Calder to get the inner paddock yet......

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I havent Daz, I doubt anyone else has

  • Mad Scientist
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

maybe someone who works with phone on their desk could??

either that or we could commondere (spelling) it when we get there, safety in numbers right??

Edited by Mr Man
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

I think the last time they had to have a list of number plates a day prior or by lunchtime.

You have to pre-book or they wont let you on the infield.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...