Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Posted 13/09/03 07:47 AM Posted 13/09/03 07:47 AM click herewhat do you reckon ....??
Guest aust-ute-mag Guests Posted 13/09/03 08:48 AM Posted 13/09/03 08:48 AM I think they'd sell a few, but dont think they will, as it was first built a coupla years ago, and nothing has happened since then
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne Posted 13/09/03 08:48 AM Posted 13/09/03 08:48 AM I know Flares are back in..... But they're ridiculous!!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/09/03 09:41 AM Posted 13/09/03 09:41 AM I remember seeing that at the Melb motor show a couple of years ago, basically it had bits of body kit in every place they could possibly go, typical HSV. It's an awesome concept car, I think it had a 6.? engine in it aswell!
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Posted 13/09/03 09:55 AM Posted 13/09/03 09:55 AM I remember seeing that at the Melb motor show a couple of years ago, basically it had bits of body kit in every place they could possibly go, typical HSV. It's an awesome concept car, I think it had a 6.? engine in it aswell! True about the bodykits. I'm still not a fan of the Y series bodykit. I think the VX Clubsport was the best looking and the Monaro looks nice in standard form, with the addition GTS 19" wheels. It spoils it having the crappy HSV bodykit.Anyway, I think that ute was a 6.2L and I am under the impression that from VE onwards HSV will use the 6.2L and Expensive Daewoo the 6.0L V8. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Posted 13/09/03 10:45 AM Author Posted 13/09/03 10:45 AM 6.2 is right .... the thing in the flesh, IMHO, looked absolutely great ..... beastly .... not much like a ute ... more a 2door&hugebootthe other GM* ute I'm impressed with is the crew-man ..... Ford's reply had better be good
Guest aust-ute-mag Guests Posted 13/09/03 11:55 AM Posted 13/09/03 11:55 AM the other GM* ute I'm impressed with is the crew-man ..... I fly down to melbourne on the 2nd of october to pick up a new crewman from the Expensive Daewoo plant, and drive it to the deni ute muster, oh yeah, as well as reviewing it cant wait to see how it drives
FPRXR-6 Member 239 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 13/09/03 11:56 AM Posted 13/09/03 11:56 AM Yeah I saw it at Sandown today.Personally it doesn't do anything for me. I much prefer the standard Maloo!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 13/09/03 12:09 PM Posted 13/09/03 12:09 PM I remember seeing it at The SMS. I thought it looked pretty good. Anyway, I was reading the information sign for it, when this gronk who was standing next to me just said 'huh, its only got 350kw's' shrugged his shoulders then walked off. I'll take 350kw anyday, regardless of the engines displacement.Rob
Guest Butzy Guests Posted 14/09/03 11:38 AM Posted 14/09/03 11:38 AM Gee if I had the money for a 350kw car I would be getting it lol. I think Fords comeback to this ute will be a good one, I can not see Ford not doing something about it and when Ford do bring a comeback in Expensive Daewoo will problury just boost the kw on the ute and do some small mods to it. But nothing beats the old Expensive Daewoo and Ford utes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now