Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

Wow :shocked: . So when Tab, Scotty and I look south west toward Adelaide whilst sitting at the garden bar at the Brekky Creek, we'll be able to tell when you're turning a corner! :buttrock: That is going to be fairly much akin to a Christmas tree at night.... will be very interesting to see what it looks like.

Might get rid of the rear badges on mine, probably won't touch the side ones due to the hole filling alternatives. Er... the rear ones are stick on aren't they?

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Red F6310
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A small country town on the Murray River South Australia
Posted

Wow :shocked: . So when Tab, Scotty and I look south west toward Adelaide whilst sitting at the garden bar at the Brekky Creek, we'll be able to tell when you're turning a corner! :buttrock: That is going to be fairly much akin to a Christmas tree at night.... will be very interesting to see what it looks like.

Might get rid of the rear badges on mine, probably won't touch the side ones due to the hole filling alternatives. Er... the rear ones are stick on aren't they?

Yep. Mines gone

IMG_1543.jpg

  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

Smackers - quick question... what sort of exhaust are you running?

  • Red F6310
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A small country town on the Murray River South Australia
Posted

Stock. I just changed the tip (to one I made up myself) as the standard one on my car was crooked and looked sh*t.

Once the car has had the trans issue sorted and im happy that its completely fixed, the car will be getting some Nizpro parts fitted (intercooler, 4" exhaust as well as bigger injectors and tune) 310-320RwKw's is all I want for this daily drive car.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

Well - good news. One of our wonderful forum members... who's been keeping an eye on the Mystic Missile, informs me that she's through trim and into final testing, and will be in QC tomorrow.

Ye Ha!!

To quote Tab - I'm as excited as an exciteable schoolgirl.

In fact - I seem to remember a few of those.....

:shifty:

I have polished the bowls, and will post a photo of them tomorrow.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:nfi:

Has the other J (the much more decent one) got her new wheels yet? Or is it a case of not getting yours until I get mine?

  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

I'm maintaining a standard here, Tab.

She's definitely not allowed the new lime squeeze jobbie until the proper car arrives.... even though hers is here and locked up in the dealers shed.

:omg:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:omg:

Fair enough too :hohum:

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

I'm maintaining a standard here, Tab.

She's definitely not allowed the new lime squeeze jobbie until the proper car arrives.... even though hers is here and locked up in the dealers shed.

:3gears:

Come on let her have it. It's a great little car my wife has the same and colour. All they want to do is drive it so it gets them out of the house. Might be a good thing with Bathurst next weekend.

Anyway good buy mate very nice selction. Enjoy them both.

:angel:

  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

No.

:stickpoke:

Actually - I went and took some photo's of it today, printed one, and stuck it on her computer.

I'll probably hear when she finds it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...