SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 02/09/09 07:52 AM Posted 02/09/09 07:52 AM (edited) FG 09 XR6TColour - MysticIncludes Premium Sound Leather Trim Technology Pack Reverse SensorsTinted WindowsXR Carpet MatsKms - 3850$52k drive away.....this price has not yet been negotiated Edited 02/09/09 07:55 AM by SHOCK
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/09/09 08:01 AM Posted 02/09/09 08:01 AM There are members on here that have got much better deals than that. Would be interesting to see how far they will go down with some negotiating.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 02/09/09 08:07 AM Author Posted 02/09/09 08:07 AM None better on carsales in NSW with those ks
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 02/09/09 08:08 AM Author Posted 02/09/09 08:08 AM Oh...and in a decent colour....wont mention the ones I hate so not to offend
-MARTY54- Member 124 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Posted 02/09/09 09:52 AM Posted 02/09/09 09:52 AM Oh...and in a decent colour....wont mention the ones I hate so not to offend lol
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 9m 29d Location: BRISBANE Posted 02/09/09 10:16 AM Posted 02/09/09 10:16 AM offer them 50 they can only say no
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 02/09/09 10:50 AM Author Posted 02/09/09 10:50 AM I must look down the Granpa path as well as I will be doing about 160ks a day to and from work with my possible new job.If I can pick one up the the same price it is definately and option....if only they came Dark Argents and LSD!!!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/09/09 11:10 AM Posted 02/09/09 11:10 AM Hey Shock, I used to work at the dealer that is advertising that car, I also know the guy that drives it. He does make sure his cars are always nice.Let me make a call tomorrow and I'll see what sort of price I can get for you.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 02/09/09 11:46 AM Author Posted 02/09/09 11:46 AM Why thank you sir...I will look foward to it
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 02/09/09 12:32 PM Author Posted 02/09/09 12:32 PM Hmmmm...seeing that I just found a GE6T for 49k + on roads with 3k on the clock in NSW, your votes maybe warrented
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now