Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted

Hi . I'm looking at upgrading my brakes on my BF F6 Ute . Looking at 6 spot front 360 plus and 4 spot rears with 340 plus . Any ideas, and where the best prices r???

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Revesby
Posted

I am starting to look as well. JBT brakes have a 6 piston caliper for around the $3200 range. 17 inch wheel up to 330, 18 inch wheel to 355 and 19 inch wheel up 380. They are available in red, black, silver and chrome. Here is the link: http://www.jbtmotorsport.com

Has anyone heard of or used JBT brakes?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Hi . I'm looking at upgrading my brakes on my BF F6 Ute . Looking at 6 spot front 360 plus and 4 spot rears with 340 plus . Any ideas, and where the best prices r???

I was looking in2 this a while ago on my f6 ute and I was told u cant do much on the rears apparently because of the live arse end.could b wrong if u find some1 who can let us know

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Can any one tell me the difference between 6 pot and 4 pot front brembos apart from fade?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...