Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CQ
Posted

went to benaraby last night for the first time ever with a few mates, what can I say I absolutely loved it!!! My car ran well nothing fell appart or broke I ended up running a 12.7 on streets with LOTS of room for improvement, a mate gave me a 1 run with his semi slicks as we ran out of time and I ran a 12.5 but I had never used them so I had no idea what to expect so my launch was still crap but they gripped pretty well, lots of room for improvement I know the car has a high 11 in it I just gotta learn to drive haha. The whole way home all I could think about was draging again and I saw the lights around every corner is that normal lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Man, yeah it's normal. It was normal ever since I got my XR6T... lol

Just get it out of your system at the track rather than getting busted by the boys in blue and regretting it for the next few months.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

Just get it out of your system at the track rather than getting busted by the boys in blue and regretting it for the next few months.

100% good advice..... :blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 30d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeh, I see those Red Yellow and green drag lights everywhere also. There are about 10 sets on the way to work and probably 5 sets on the way to my girlfriends house.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...