Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Location: adelaide
Posted (edited)

I finally got my dyno sheet monday, they must have lost my 317kw sheet on the computer. as it looks like this was a very quick single power run done monday when I took it there to sort out the engine light not when it was tuned, no boost or air fuel hooked up which is what I was more after, but it will give you an idea of my tune. going by others mine seams pritty aggressive? is it? im hopeless at reading them. going to go along a wrx dyno day soon at graham wests they have a mainline dyno, I think there much better to read/better and more info than HPT's dyno

post-33718-125256972718_thumb.jpg

Edited by jasol
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

yeah quite a steep curve. very different to mine.

compare the power levels through the lower rev range

post-15595-125257287478_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

yea man there heaps differant, at 100km/h mines at 110kw and urs is almost 225kw. are they in the same mode? as the numbers up the side/bottom are differant sheet to sheet, that's what I mean by these ones are harder to understand, theres bugger all info on em torque,boost,a/f etc.

maybe my power does kick in later, I was driveing it today and in 2nd it had traction but at about 4k it spins quit alot lol, it will even do it in 3rd in higher revs depending on the road

whats urs like?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

oh nice car btw, was that some dvd screens you were fiddling with monday?

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

cheers

I would have said gday but I didnt know who you were- I wasnt just being rude! sorry.

yeah just had the screens delivered. have a dvd player fitted and am collecting gear to have a pretty decent multimedia system.

I noticed the same with the dyno readouts- some have rpm along the bottom, where bruce seems to favour road speed. it can be hard to make comparisons with other readouts.

your cars a top colour- any other mods planned?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

haha no worries I only reconised it was urs coz the plates, just going to leave it for now, love haveing 300+ in a car no one would know had it, cops dont look twice either, your rapid cooler looked trick with the bumper off, how does urs go on the street? pritty loose? I recon I might try fatter tyres maybe some 265's and some new rear shocks to try get some more traction

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...