plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 09/09/03 10:31 AM Posted 09/09/03 10:31 AM I realise that some of the more mature, intellectually advanced and aesthetically pleasing amongst us, have children.Now as good fathers we may take time to watch an informative and energetic childrens show and the pick of those isHI 5!!!!!!.Mainly because of Kelly!!! My children think all the peope on the show are nice but they like HI 5 because 'Daddy thinks Kelly is the best, and it's a pity Mummy doesn't look like Kelly"So who is the favourite for those smart enough to make their own people!
Disgruntled Goat Member 98 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Posted 09/09/03 10:58 AM Posted 09/09/03 10:58 AM I realise that some of the more mature, intellectually advanced and aesthetically pleasing amongst us, have children.Now as good fathers we may take time to watch an informative and energetic childrens show and the pick of those isHI 5!!!!!!.Mainly because of Kelly!!! My children think all the peope on the show are nice but they like HI 5 because 'Daddy thinks Kelly is the best, and it's a pity Mummy doesn't look like Kelly"So who is the favourite for those smart enough to make their own people! I don't have kids, so dont know what you are talking about, however there is also Charli................(or so Im told)For those who dont know...
Disgruntled Goat Member 98 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Posted 09/09/03 11:05 AM Posted 09/09/03 11:05 AM PS, my brother has a kid, that's my story and I am sticking to it...........
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 09/09/03 11:11 AM Posted 09/09/03 11:11 AM Yeh, I think MY BOYS (aged 3 & 1.5) reckon Kelly's got the goods.
bs888 Member 207 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Location: Canberra Posted 09/09/03 11:16 AM Posted 09/09/03 11:16 AM My 4 yr old swears that Charlie lives with us and is always the one who does something wrong, She also sleeps under his bed but he can't understand why mummy gets annoyed when I say that I wish she slept under mine.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 09/09/03 11:18 AM Posted 09/09/03 11:18 AM uuummmm, Kelly ... I wonder what she tastes like ... HEY! Don't you dare look at me like that! You guys started this with all that "Oh it's good for the kids" CRAP ... there's only one reason an adult would watch HI 5, and that's to fantasise about stooping Kelly ... ... you people make me sick! :nugget:
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 09/09/03 11:58 AM Author Posted 09/09/03 11:58 AM Kelly! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't believe that that poof Nathan is chopping her! I thought she would have more taste than that (Like a cranky old Highway Patrolman that looks REALLY good in boots, joddies and helmet....where are all you XR girls when I need your support!!)
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Posted 09/09/03 12:28 PM Posted 09/09/03 12:28 PM Does this have anything to do with Britney and Madonna kissing?
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 09/09/03 12:43 PM Posted 09/09/03 12:43 PM Kelly! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't believe that that poof Nathan is chopping her! ..NO WAY.....
bloan Member 379 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne. Posted 09/09/03 02:34 PM Posted 09/09/03 02:34 PM Kelly! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't believe that that poof Nathan is chopping her! ..NO WAY..... ..YES WAY........Sad but true!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now