Guest LOK@ChipTorque Guests Posted 24/09/03 03:04 AM Posted 24/09/03 03:04 AM I should be in for the BP Coomera Ian, what time again (so I can get the eyelids open )Lachlan
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 24/09/03 04:21 AM Posted 24/09/03 04:21 AM Yes Wayne,you can go first. We'll all believe whatever results you tell us you acheived. Just remember Confuscious says "1st liar hath no chance." Should be an awesome day & I can't wait. Just haven't set a time for when I'll get on the road.Scotty
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 24/09/03 04:44 AM Posted 24/09/03 04:44 AM Yes Wayne,you can go first. We'll all believe whatever results you tell us you acheived. Just remember Confuscious says "1st liar hath no chance." Should be an awesome day & I can't wait. Just haven't set a time for when I'll get on the road.ScottyWell Scotty, be there early and I won't have to lie...lol. You "T" guys have nothing to worry about. :D
XR6PSI Member 80 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Posted 24/09/03 06:17 AM Posted 24/09/03 06:17 AM guys just a question how long do ya reckon the days gonna go for coz looks like I have got the sat morning shift this weekend dammit coz I was really looking forward to watching the phamtom pheniox unleash but would still like to head up and watch and meet some of the fellow forum members
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 24/09/03 11:06 AM Posted 24/09/03 11:06 AM So far guys from coast are I think.IanKevinLokyBarraBig Al.Are there any more.6.30 am bp coomera.Ian
whatever Member 76 Member For: 23y 2m 27d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/09/03 01:00 AM Posted 25/09/03 01:00 AM can someone tell me what time it will start and finish? I won't be able to get there till around 11:30.
Guest DEVO Guests Posted 25/09/03 01:57 AM Posted 25/09/03 01:57 AM I'm gonna bring my digital video camera along- then when I get a chance, I will edit the movies into smaller mpeg files so people can see the cars in action if they miss them. It might take me a week or two though. I can also do still shots (all in fairly low res) and they can be done faster. I will see you all there on the day- really looking forward to the N/A Wayne.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/09/03 03:12 AM Posted 25/09/03 03:12 AM Yep, 1st up on the dyno then BARA 2nd. Hopefully the filter will add a few more horses. Don't want BARA to knock me off the face of the planet. :D BARA, you better step on it to beat the rush of GC T's on their way to Redcliffe. :lol:
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: North Brisbane Posted 25/09/03 10:14 AM Posted 25/09/03 10:14 AM I'll bags third on the dyno then.I need to leave early as I have an afternoon, evening and into the morning of drinking and celebrating the Lions win!
AWW XR6T UTE Member 129 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/09/03 12:29 PM Posted 25/09/03 12:29 PM I'll second that :- Dyno, Grand Final, Lions Win! & the let the drinking continue !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now