Fpr To Create Super Team In 2010

MenaceF6

• Member For: 14y 9m 17d

G'day Guys, well the latest rumour floating around is that FPR will create a super team next year to help combat the ever growing Expensive Daewoo teams and the diminishing Ford teams apprently organiser aren't thrilled about the growing ratio of Holden:Ford teams.

Guess what names been whispered as the new, extra driver for FPR.....wait for it......Garth Tander, of course this is just a rumour but watch this space.

Tander, always did like that guy, lol, funny how a new uniform with a blue oval on it can improve a mans appearance.

Edited by MenaceF6

• Member For: 15y 3m 14d

There could be a crzy little thing called a CONTRACT that will stop Garth from coming to the Blue side in 2010.

Credibility of your rumour = 0

Most possible Expensive Daewoo driver to jump ship to Ford in 2010 is Holdsworth or Caruso.

• Member For: 14y 9m 17d

Cheers for the update HIRO, just read the press release, would of been a good rumour a couple of weeks ago.

I think FPR might still be looking to expand and either one of those GRM drivers would make a good addition, they've shown good speed at times this year.

• Member For: 17y 8m

In an interview on Saturday, Tander refised to comment on the rumoured switch, but he did criticise Lowndes for switching camps, making it unlikely for him to then be doing the same.

I don't mind Tander, he's a straight shooter.

• Member For: 15y 7m 23d

Either Holdsworth or Caruso wouldn't be bad, they're both doing ok at the moment.

Would be VERY surprised if we didn't see a couple jump from Expensive Daewoo to Ford.

• Member For: 15y 3m 19d
In an interview on Saturday, Tander refised to comment on the rumoured switch, but he did criticise Lowndes for switching camps, making it unlikely for him to then be doing the same.

I don't mind Tander, he's a straight shooter.

Yeah he was heaps honest and upfront when he slowed by a second a lap to rob someone of a championship not so long ago

Tander is scum, I really liked him till he lowered himself to that level