Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3d
Posted

hey people im fitting new e-boost street boost controller I need rpm signal wire where can I find??

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

Lucky you. There is no rpm signal wire on an xr6t engine, you must buy a signal conversion box from www.shiftkits.com and wire it into the CAS wire, it will then convert the CAS signal to a regular rpm output signal which the eboost will read.

  • 1 year later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far Nth QLD.
Posted (edited)

I have never used an EBOOST,is the signal conditioning circuit able to be driven via an injector drive wire.

EG: use injector negative wire for cylinder 1 to give RPM reference to EBOOST.

I have used this method before for other vehicles and devices.

A reluctor interface is the correct name for this type of adaptor/convertor.

MSD also do a TACH ADAPTOR.

Edited by supercharged88

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...