menice Legacy Donating Member 99 Member For: 17y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: logan Posted 23/12/09 03:39 AM Author Posted 23/12/09 03:39 AM (edited) hey mate yeah you can hook them up to anything I had it in the car when I had the flash tuner,they are about 8-900 dollars I think and I could never go back to using the flash tuner this way is heaps easier.its now ran 11.34@135mph and is looking for a new home if you know anyone interested. Edited 23/12/09 03:41 AM by menice
Shark Member 128 Member For: 17y 1m Posted 23/12/09 05:38 AM Posted 23/12/09 05:38 AM Ah awesome. Exactly all the info I was after. Cheers man How much is the asking price? I can definately keep my ear out for anyone who's after something.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 23/12/09 10:16 AM Posted 23/12/09 10:16 AM that is a killa time- well done. why are you sellin it? what power is it making?
menice Legacy Donating Member 99 Member For: 17y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: logan Posted 23/12/09 11:15 AM Author Posted 23/12/09 11:15 AM thanks mate,im selling it to get a boat so my whole family can enjoy it,its made close to 800rwhp on race fuel and mid 600's on pump
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 23/12/09 09:07 PM Posted 23/12/09 09:07 PM You comin out to take her for possibly one last drive with the boys on the 28th? Can you remind Kent for me and let us know if he's coming too?I hope this beast goes to a good home.
menice Legacy Donating Member 99 Member For: 17y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: logan Posted 26/12/09 07:04 AM Author Posted 26/12/09 07:04 AM not sure mate I know nothing about any cruise
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now