dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 20/07/09 12:42 PM Author Posted 20/07/09 12:42 PM 29th 30th august, I am entering this week new auto will be in and ready. cann't wait for jambo
markvan Member 118 Member For: 20y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Dapto Posted 21/07/09 12:24 AM Posted 21/07/09 12:24 AM We will definetly be going to watch, hopefully we will be taking a car up to race. Pro Turbo should be pretty exciting to watch, there is a rumour Titan Motorsports are suppose to be bringing there big gun Scion over from the states.
GOTPSI Legacy Donating Member 131 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle/Maitland Posted 21/07/09 01:29 AM Posted 21/07/09 01:29 AM I'm goin but just to watch.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 24/07/09 02:34 PM Author Posted 24/07/09 02:34 PM well I just entered I cann't wait!! plus the after parties are sooo good!!
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 25/07/09 02:09 PM Posted 25/07/09 02:09 PM Will be there watching
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 22/08/09 12:55 PM Posted 22/08/09 12:55 PM ill be there watcing aswell
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Location: Newcastle Posted 26/08/09 09:16 AM Posted 26/08/09 09:16 AM I'm entered & ready....well almost. The Ute had a retune Monday night & ended up making 465rwkw (620hp) not bad for a stock (not high flowed) turbo & manifold.Wasn't going to race but got a phone call Friday lunch time to say I was entered (thanks Mitch) which give me a day & a half to put it back together to race,had to put my race clutch, smaller brakes etc back on it ...Only concern is the stock tail shaft with 90,000ks & 20 runs of 400+ rwkw's under it's belt, so if anyone has a spare sitting in there shed feel free to bring it.The last time I ran was last Jambo where I done a 11.6@123mph so we are hoping to improve on that. Last year we had to run street radials this year 28X9" slicks are legal for the class so with any luck a 10 out of a manual maybe on the cards.....Yeah I know it's a big call & many have tried but what the hell lets give it a go.Muz.
markvan Member 118 Member For: 20y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Dapto Posted 26/08/09 12:54 PM Posted 26/08/09 12:54 PM See you's there!!!!!!!
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/08/09 01:05 PM Posted 26/08/09 01:05 PM Good luck Muzza!!! I'll be there cheering for ya mate, hope you get your 10. Steve
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 26/08/09 03:30 PM Author Posted 26/08/09 03:30 PM well I'll be there just I'll be cooking the bbq in the blacktrack pit trying to take the pain away from not making it(hopefully a few coldies can help the pain)!! lol muzza you better pull your finger out!! how you go mark?? is the car sorted??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now