Guest wyldturkey Guests Posted 03/09/03 08:56 PM Posted 03/09/03 08:56 PM Very nice chrislak. Well done.If you guys are wondering about the effects of differnt wheel/tyre sizes on speedo, revs etc. Here's a great site with a calculator. Tyre Size Calc.
chrislak Legacy Donating Member 400 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 04/09/03 07:15 AM Author Posted 04/09/03 07:15 AM ok thanks, according to the calculator on that web page when I'm traveling 100km/h I'm actually doing 103km/h, not much difference.To answer a previous question - the car does fill a little more bumpier now.
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 04/09/03 09:27 AM Posted 04/09/03 09:27 AM
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/09/03 09:30 AM Posted 04/09/03 09:30 AM Not my cup of tea, but congrats and hope you enjoy them. What? I'm just being honest ...
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 04/09/03 09:36 AM Posted 04/09/03 09:36 AM Hey chrislak, How about standing, say, 20 metres back when you take the photos - Man, you take the BIGGEST photos around here!!! - Good quality though By the way, wheels look sensational.
chrislak Legacy Donating Member 400 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 04/09/03 11:03 AM Author Posted 04/09/03 11:03 AM Thanks guys for the good and bad feedback,I suppose we are all different on his forum and the wheels we choice will be different, the funny thing about the wheels is that I went to have a nail taken out of one of my tyres and I found myself driving out with a new set of wheels.Shhh the missus hasn't even noticed B)
Guest wyldturkey Guests Posted 04/09/03 12:01 PM Posted 04/09/03 12:01 PM the funny thing about the wheels is that I went to have a nail taken out of one of my tyres and I found myself driving out with a new set of wheels.Shhh the missus hasn't even noticed B) lol funny how these things happen. As for the missus, mate she'll get you back don't worry :D Regarding the speedo error, 3km isn't much to worry about, that is untill such time that we have the speed tolerance of Melb.
Guest DEVO Guests Posted 08/09/03 11:28 AM Posted 08/09/03 11:28 AM Fantastic. Every one has their own style, wether classic race or pimp style, and you have to choose the wheel you are happy with.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now