North And Far North Queenslanders

notol

• Team Octane
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 28d

haha, right on mate. Yea, when I went to order mine, after like 3 weeks of goin back and fourth, I finally got Johnny boy down to a reasonably price. Asked him if anyone else had got one yet and he said that a fella just ordered a Nitro one like half an hour ago. lol

But yea mate, keep us updated on it's progress as well! I'll have my machine down there tomorrow gettin the F6 dash fitted, so if you see my octane thing cruising around, pull me up for a yarn!

Cam

• Member For: 16y 5m 29d

Been doing some thinking people.

Just wondering if there a few people who are interested in entering thier cars in the Cairns Auto Spectacular which is held on the weekend of the 26th and 27th of december?

Been doing some thinking people.

Just wondering if there a few people who are interested in entering thier cars in the Cairns Auto Spectacular which is held on the weekend of the 26th and 27th of december september?

Yeah that's whats I said, september. haha

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d

if mines ready by then it'll be there. good idea dude theres a few nice ones up this way so would be good.

That would be good man. Spoke to Deano and he's keen to bring his along to. I want to take mine there and show it off a bit now its got some power so thought it would be an idea to get a few together and make a weekend of it

nah mate that was the NQ nationals at the race course (that will be held again next August). This one is held at the show grounds, it was on last year and but was quite crap because of the heat. they have moved it forward a month or 2 so its a bit cooler so the crowd numbers should be back up. Cairns Auto Spectacular