Arkayne Member 203 Member For: 17y 9m 7d Gender: Male Posted 20/07/09 11:33 AM Posted 20/07/09 11:33 AM I had a Expensive Daewoo ute driver (vy) with one of the loudest f*cked up exhausts check out my car at the stop lights.. he was moving his car forward little by little to check out the front and sides lol.. Perved pretty well on my rims for ages (just the standard 18" ones).I let him hear the sound of a real car too.. love the wheel spin you get off the lights in performance mode.. hehehahaha.. *cracks*
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/07/09 12:14 AM Posted 21/07/09 12:14 AM random Expensive Daewoo driver checking my G6ET out at a servo......and he stepped out of one of the best looking (not trying to be funny here) SS utes I've ever seen.He may have been spanked by a G6ET not long before and wanted to see what one looked like from the winners point of view hahaha PS Pete A, that colour is awesome. Saw a plain XT in red (Seduce?) the other day, both me and the gf were drooling over it. I was considering a seduce FG XR6T...wish the budget had stretched to a new car! Gorgeous.
seduced Need more power. Now taking donations. Member 753 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/09 01:03 AM Posted 21/07/09 01:03 AM Mine being Seduce is constantly looked at and admired by people. Everyone who I talk to has commented on how much they love the colour. I originally was after a black or silver xr6t, but as soon as I saw the seduce colour, well I was...er...seduced.
seduced Need more power. Now taking donations. Member 753 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/09 01:06 AM Posted 21/07/09 01:06 AM Is it just me, or does everyone think that ford should start moving away from the "late 90's" idea of a spolier on every sports model? The OPs xr6t would look tough without the spoiler, if every one else has moved on, why are aussies refusing to let them go? Im a fan of clean lines...
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/07/09 02:25 AM Posted 21/07/09 02:25 AM I was won over by seduce on a Territory at the 08 motorshow! hahaha...looked great under the lights.Maybe I'll get a red F6 310 one day As for spoilerless...I like mine but I've only owned a spoiled (heh) car for a year now. It was cool (in a less safe way) having my vision reduced in the rear window when I first drove it...but I do like the despoilered theme some people run with now. As part of an overall change in look (rims, badges off/altered etc) it can be sweet. Keeping mine on though, and my red badge
Kenaz Member 51 Member For: 19y 3m 19d Posted 21/07/09 10:33 AM Posted 21/07/09 10:33 AM Damn that looks almost Venomish (Best colour there is)Quoted for truth!Best I had was some little kid walking past my car and telling his parents "ohhh that's awesome! I want a car like that"
radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 10d Posted 22/07/09 10:30 AM Posted 22/07/09 10:30 AM Is it just me, or does everyone think that ford should start moving away from the "late 90's" idea of a spolier on every sports model? The OPs xr6t would look tough without the spoiler, if every one else has moved on, why are aussies refusing to let them go? Im a fan of clean lines...Hey I like the look of the spoiler, but you are right with out the spoiler the cars look smokin,but that is if they have been dumped on their ass first if they have not I would not go for itbut that's just my opion.
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Posted 22/07/09 11:14 AM Posted 22/07/09 11:14 AM Venom is one of my fave XR colours... My old T was venom, hard to maintaine though. after a little dust etc looks like your paint is fading grrr
GMH8R Legacy Donating Member 110 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mt Isa Posted 22/07/09 11:24 AM Posted 22/07/09 11:24 AM Ego is a bad colour for water spots. I've polished mine, used paint cleaner, scratch x, polish then wax and still have waterspots.
Pete A Member 442 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill NSW Posted 24/07/09 02:48 AM Author Posted 24/07/09 02:48 AM He may have been spanked by a G6ET not long before and wanted to see what one looked like from the winners point of view hahaha PS Pete A, that colour is awesome. Saw a plain XT in red (Seduce?) the other day, both me and the gf were drooling over it. I was considering a seduce FG XR6T...wish the budget had stretched to a new car! Gorgeous. My last BAII was Mandarin, not impressive name but really impressive colour. Seduce is just amazing in afternnon Sunlight when kept clean. Saw it a went for it without a 2nd thought. It helped that the test drive car was Seduce I might add!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now