Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m
Posted

Good luck I wish you all the best in finding work soon and Zap should we throw your resume out :roflmbo: check your spelling what is Engrish or caree or formattign to name a few :bangcomputer:

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Did you find a job Clem? do a dip ed... And teach media... Maybe an option. Min pay is $55k but teachers can earn up to around $90k... And principals $160k...

Best thing is... You'll Never be out of a job. With industry experience and the ability to teach IT, any school will snap you up!

Hope you are going well champ!

Worm

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 5d
Posted (edited)

well I have found some work.. I would just like to thank someone on the forums for their help keaton185.... cheers for the numbers they worked out quite well and looks like I have work now till late this year... cheers mate!!!!!!!

I think I owe you a beer or two :beerchug:

Edited by Boosted1
  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Good luck I wish you all the best in finding work soon and Zap should we throw your resume out :spit: check your spelling what is Engrish or caree or formattign to name a few :beerchug:

You joined just to comment on my spelling and grammar ?

I have not had a resume for 18 years as I hated working for people.

I also dropped out of school at 15 and always had employment.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Straya
Posted
well I have found some work.. I would just like to thank someone on the forums for their help keaton185.... cheers for the numbers they worked out quite well and looks like I have work now till late this year... cheers mate!!!!!!!

I think I owe you a beer or two :beerchug:

Not a worry in the world mate.

:beerchug:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted
You joined just to comment on my spelling and grammar ?

I have not had a resume for 18 years as I hated working for people.

I also dropped out of school at 15 and always had employment.

if he didnt I was going to , and I am n e way

your resume has been throwin out :blink:

best of luck finding a job those of you without 1 :stupid:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Straya
Posted

Boosted, who did you end up working with or what project are you on anyway?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...